Wednesday 3 February 2010

Snowing again!

I have been back at work for the past couple of days and have to say I have been feeling rough in the evenings as I have developed a fluey cold to add to my annoying chesty cough. The joys of the cold weather…we even have more snow! Not a huge amount (about ½ inch), but enough to get my small boy very excited and wanting to go out with the sledge and spade! Alex has been very happy at nursery over the past couple of days and we have had fun playing hide and seek in the evenings…here he is hiding in the bath! I haven’t really felt up to crafting much due to being ill, but did manage to make a card following this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch using my new Crafty Individuals Stamps and Tim Holtz Distressing inks to create a feminine vintage feeling card. The colour reproduction isn’t great in this photo as it is more pinky than this in real life. As usual comments are most welcome. Have a great rest of the week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

No comments: