Friday 26 November 2010

First hint of snow!

Alex was so excited yesterday morning when he looked out of his bedroom window and saw a light dusting of snow...he wanted to go out and throw snowballs straight away - not that there was enough snow for that! 
Yesterday I made the first of my Christmas tags for the presents to go under the tree. This little tag uses a free stamp from the recent Craft Stamper coloured in with my promarker pens and mounted on a nestability die cut red background.  I added gold glitter glue to the hat and a blue ribbon to the corner to finish it off.  As it is a tag it fits with the creative craft and MTTC 'tags' challenges and as I used a netability it fits with the PTW punch or die cut challenge.  That is all from me for now.  Have a great weekend.
Love,
Caro
x

3 comments:

Julye said...

Cute wee tag , though with the excitment of christmas they often get neglected by the recipient don't they. Hope Alex eventually gets some real snow to play in, it never did snow properly when my son was little so we could pop he on a sledge to play in the snow , now he doesn't like it as it stops his wheelchair wheels and slows him down , not musc fun when you are trying to dogde a snowball.

Thanks for joining us again at creative craft challenges and good luck.

Nikbee said...

A wonderful tag with a fab image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft this fortnight.

Nikki x

Chrissie said...

Cute tag Caro!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week!
Chrissie