Friday 16 September 2011

Total exhaustion!

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely dead this evening! Having somewhat over done it on Tuesday evening whilst clearing the garage, I was so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep on Tuesday night managing only about 2.5 hours, hence for the rest of the week it has felt like I have been trying to think and work through treacle.  Needless to say I haven't done a great deal more on the garage as I have been letting my shoulders and back recover.  It is not far off being finished now, so I can move onto clearing the entry way followed by the study!  I have three weeks in which to get it all done. Alex has also survived his first full week of school. He is tired but seems to enjoy it, and although his teacher says he isn't very good at sitting in one spot (I could have told her that!!), I am sure he will soon learn.
Crafting wise I made this scrapbook layout based on the Sketch from Pencil Lines for this week.  I couldn't resist scrapping these photos of Alex playing with my old digital camera. He loves photography and is really getting quite good these days.  As a result I am also entering this layout into the SCSC and Simon Says Stamp 'inspired by a song' challenge for this week with the song being Lady GaGa's Paparazzi! This layout also fits with Simon Says Stamp and show 'steampunk' challenge, CCT 'Anything goes' and Paperplay 'punches and dies'. That is all from me for now. I am determined that I will make some more forward progress on the garage over the weekend so don't know how much crafting I will do!  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful layout!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Nancy Wethington said...

Very cute photo and layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.