Wednesday 22 September 2021

WOYWW 642

 Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog after a brief hiatus. It is time for another edition of What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday and my desk is a mess....


Usually I tidy it at the end of the day ready for work the next morning (I am still working from home apart from when I am teaching), but last night I went for a later swim so this morning my desk was still chaotic.  You can see my computer, my mug of tea (yes I like weak tea, Sorry Julia!), my journals, various pens and stickers and my to do list. 




There is no crafting to show you at the moment as I am crazy busy both at work and at church, although I am keeping my bullet journal up to date. Instead I thought I would show you the wonderful sunset from my swim last night.






We swam until the stars came out and the moon rose.  It was truly magical. That's all from me for now... keeping it short and sweet!

Take care and stay safe everyone,

With love

Caro

xxx

11 comments:

Anne said...

Hello Caro. I saw your photos last night on FB. Stunning. It was a wonderful sunset here too. Anne x 17

Twiglet said...

That does indeed look magical. We have had some stunning skies recently. xx Jo

Mary Anne said...

Gorgeous sunset, but really, if you think that desk is chaotic, you have been soaking your head for too long in that cold, cold water LOL! OK, maybe I can accept it is chaotic for YOU but seriously - have you see the state of some of the desks? Mine included? Makes yours look positively pristine. Rock on with your weak tea - mine's builder's so we are mirror images in both desks and mugs. Why WOYWW is so very much fun - makes me feel both smug and dismayed with each hop across cyberspace...


Happy WOYWW, on the day, for a change!
Mary Anne (1)

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful sunset photos Caro
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11

Helen said...

the photos from your swim are just stunning, I thought the sunset here last night was good, but the water makes yours just perfect - what an honour to be able to swim under that sky. Your tea looks just fine to me. Helen #4

StampinCarol said...

What gorgeous photos! And swimming under the stars! So cool.
Have a great week!
Carol N #24

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi, loving the photos so magical. Hope you have a lovely woyww and some crafting maybe, Angela x14x

Sarah Brennan said...

Stunning place to swim - must have been magical indeed Caro. Hope work eases off a little soon. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

That sunset and a good long swim in that environment is way way better for you than a bit of desk tidying and note making. My sister and I call it ‘care home tea’ and have learned to be very very polite and turn down all offers when we visit Mum!

Susan Renshaw said...

What beautiful sunsets and that swim must have been magical!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
I am hoping to visit everyone this week – unfortunately last week I just couldn’t make it…
Susan #20
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful photographs. I can’t imagine swimming in the dark! A belated happy WOYWW Angela #7