Welcome back to my blog after a long absence again. I have
resurrected it so I can join in with What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday for the
900th anniversary. Amazing to think WOYWW has been going for over 17
years and there have been some really special friendships to come out of it.
In keeping with WOYWW - this is my desk! I am in the process of updating my diary and doing the end of the month roundups so there are pens, my diary and a cup of tea on display. I use the Hobonichi Techo diary which has a day per page and then a few extra pages at the back etc. I have used one of these for the past 4 years and really like them.
These are a few examples of the pages in the diary.
And now for a brief life update – Tim & I have been married 25 years and although his health is still not great we have developed routines to help. We even managed to get away to Wales for our anniversary.
I am still working full-time for the university and in my free time I open water swim , play board games, craft, and am now licenced as a Lay Reader in church (which means I take services and preach).
Alex has now left school and is a year into his apprenticeship with an Engineering firm in Sheffield – as he tells me “you can’t get more Sheffield than Furnace Technician”. He seems to be enjoying it so far. He is also into powerlifting and spends far too much time picking me up!That is all from me for now. Happy WOYWW.
With love & God Bless,
Caro
xxx





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment