Friday 25 September 2009

Friday already!

Work has been manic this week as lots of projects have come to an end resulting in loads of paperwork and statistical analysis! At least most of the data is interesting which makes it exciting and fun. I am glad that it is the weekend though as I am ready for a break from number crunching. Alex is keeping me highly amused with his little sayings and games. This morning as he waved me off to work he said ‘Bye Bye lovely Mummy!’ which was just too cute for words, and this evening he was playing one of his favourite games of lining his cars up in long rows across the landing before then either pushing them all around or choosing a particular car to play with. Crafting wise I made this card for my friends little girl who turns 2 on Saturday. It uses one of my favourite stickers ever. That elephant is too cute for words. This fits with the SCSC of ‘one for the girls’ as it is truly pink and girly. I also finally got round to making a card for this weeks CPS challenge. I am not too happy with it really, but Tim liked it. That is all from me for now. Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, definitely very girly, thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

LazyKay said...

Of course you're his lovely mummy! How sweet - you'll have to have that for an album page.

Love the wee ellie! Great crafting.

xxxxxxxxxx