Friday 23 July 2010

Funny boy!

Alex is so funny at the moment…he is really into making up stories about his different cars and keeps asking me to sing a song specifically for each one, which he then repeats and incorporates into his little stories. The only trouble is I can’t remember exactly what song I made up for each one and he gets cross if they are not the same each time!

Crafting wise I made this scrapbook layout following this weeks Unscripted sketch. The title is Splash and the page uses papers by Fancy Pants and Basic Gray. I made my own splatter embellishments. The journaling reads ‘Alex invested a great game of dropping stones into water. The bigger the stone, the bigger the splash and the louder the squeal of laughter. 16th April 2010’. The page fits with the crazy challenge of ‘boys will be boys’, the MTTC ‘checks’ challenge (the photos are mounted on checked paper) and crafty creations ‘happy or sweet’ challenge. I hope you all have a great weekend.
Love,
Caro
x

4 comments:

SarahKaye said...

What a cutie! Love the journaling. Boys will definitely be boys. :D I love your layouts. Thanks for sharing another one with us this week at Unscripted!

LazyKay said...

Brill layout - you've captured the movement on the photos very well. I like the hand script.

xxxxxxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic hun, love your LO and those pics are just fab
Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week!
Good Luck
Hugs Shell xx

Daniele said...

what a lovely layout thanks for joining us at MTTC this week hugs