Friday 7 February 2014

Climbing smiles!

Where did this week go?  I seem to have blinked and it is Friday already. As a result it is time to join in with Annie's Friday smiles.  My smiles this week come from discovering a climbing centre near us that is suitable for Alex. He very much enjoyed himself although his fear of heights meant that he refused to climb very far up any of the walls.
There was also a lowish boulder (my head height approximately) that he could climb up on top of and then slide down the middle which he really loved. 
And finally here is my proud Beaver showing off all his badges! Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe.
Love
Caro
x

9 comments:

Annie said...

What a lovely share this week Caro. I would have really loved that climbing wall at Alex's age.....but not now lol
Hugs,
Annie x

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely! He's brave to get that high. I'm shaky in two pairs of socks!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my post, and hope you have a good weekend,
jo x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Caro, super photos of your boy ... he looks brave enough to me and, hopefully, in time he will get even more brave and climb higher. He looks fab in his uniform too. Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth xx

Gill Edwards said...

love the photo of Alex proudly showing off his Beaver uniform and badges, takes me right back to my sons time in Scouts. Happy days
Gill xx

mamapez5 said...

Your Alex has such a beaming smile, that I can't help smiling back at him. The climbing centre looks like a fun safe place for him to test his limits. The beaver uniform is a lot nicer than it was when my boys were beavers too. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm with Alex. I'm afraid of heights, too. Of course, I love his smile and the proud way he displays his badges. Well done, Alex. Well done, Mom!

Twiglet said...

Wow - brave boy - I don't like heights much!

Virginia said...

Hi hun, I would also consider them Rocking moments, some beautiful pictures and have fantastic to find a climbing centre nearby! Fab stuff, hope you have a beautiful and blessed week ahead!

Laura said...

So much fun. Keep taking him, maybe one day he will be so engrossed that he'll temporarily forget the fear and then it will be conquered! :)
Laura