Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines smiles!

Well it is Friday, and Valentines Day so lots to smile about for my entry to Annie's smiles!  These were my presents from Tim for Valentine's Day, a wrap around bracelet in black leather and silver. and some Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
I was also given a very unusual bunch of flowers (no roses) that will last and give me pleasure for at least a week, as well as a delicious meal out.
We also like to give Alex a card and present, as for us Valentines Day isn't about celebrating romantic love, but love in all its forms and that includes our love for him.  
He also made a card for his little girlfriend Chloe using my stamps, and then give it to her at school this morning.  What a little sweet heart.  That is all from me for now.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone...stay safe in all the weather we are having here.
Love
Caro
x

7 comments:

Gill Edwards said...

wow you have been spoilt today, what an unusual bracelet.
Gill x

mamapez5 said...

Well you're a lucky lady aren't you. It is nice that Alex is included, and is learning the value of real love. Your flowers are interesting and different. I love them. Kate x

Virginia said...

Oh how sweet is that card making!

Annie said...

Oh what a romantic family you are :-) I am spending a whole weekend with our 3 children, their husbands and fiancée and our 5 gorgeous grandchildren....more than enough to celebrate with eh? :-) :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Laura said...

Lucky lady!
The flowers are beautiful :)
Laura
x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Lucky YOU. What a great Valentine's Day you had, and not just romantic love, either. I like how you celebrate the love you have for your son, too. And I can already tell Alex is a far better stamper than I!

Hettie said...

Liking that bracelet Caro. You can keep the FRs though. Young love. Bless.
Hugs
xx