Wednesday 11 May 2022

Better late than never... WOYWW 675

 Well, I'm here - just!  Sneaking in before the end of what has been a crazy day involving work, hospital visits (to a good friend) and graduation for some of my students. A large mug of tea and an evening off is in order!


This is my desk as I left it last night.. trying to learn a new game called Eiyo. It is a fun little game, but challenging and I'm not 100% certain I have all the rules right for it yet... still some learning to do!







There has been no crafting again this week, which is something I need to rectify rather rapidly as it is Mum's birthday this weekend. However, last weekend saw me in my glad rags in Doncaster Cathedral being licensed as a worship leader. 


The official photos aren't out yet, but here is a terrible one of me! That's all from me for now.  Don't forget I do have some ATCs ready for swapping so if you want to swap and haven't let me know please do so.  Take care, with Love & God Bless,

Caro

xxxx

7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I saw your good news on FB Caro and it is great to see a few more photos to go with it. Enjoy putting your feet up for the evening. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

I was admiring the cathedral on FB when you shared them and wondered where it was - what a beautiful building it is. Hope your evening is as restful as you hope and deserve! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

A busy busy day, it’s nice to see you on the desks though! Lovely pics from your special day, congratulations on becoming a worship leader, you’ll be awesome xx I’d like to swap ATCs if you have sufficient xx
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Congratulations on your being licensed as a Worship Leader. The stained glass windows are lovely. Not heard of your new game, shall have to Google it :). Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Diana Taylor said...

Congratulations on being licensed as a worship leader. What a lovely looking cathedral, and the windows are beautiful. I'd be very happy to swap ATC's with you if you still have spares.
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #14

pearshapedcrafting said...

Congratulations on becoming a licensed worship leader. You certainly deserve some time off! Hugs, Chrisx 19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh Caro I'm so sorry for being so late, don't know what happened last week. Interesting game and I have no idea what it is. Loving the church windows they are beautiful. See you tomorrow. Happy belated woyww, Angela x10x