Wednesday 4 May 2022

WOYWW 674

 Hello and welcome back to my blog.  Sorry that life got in the way last week and I was unable to join in with the wonderful blog hop that is What's on your workdesk Wednesday hosted by the lovely Julia, but I am back today!


Here is my desk as it was yesterday early evening. It is slightly chaotic as I was busy making ATCs for the up coming 13th anniversary of WOYWW.  You can see stamps, ink pads, pens, etc, but I have hidden the actual cards!  If anyone would like to do an additional swap with me please let me know in the comments.


In addition to the ATCs I made a birthday card for my swimming companion appropriately featuring a mermaid. Confession time, I can't remember where the stamp came from.




I have also finally finished my 30 day challenge (about 2 months late) with these collages.





Other than that, life continues much the same as ever with work, preaching in church, swimming, taking Alex and his mates go-karting as his birthday treat, and trying to persuade him to join me in walking through the beautiful countryside we have round here!


I will leave you with this photo of Alex terrorising me in the kitchen - he wore this to walk to a friend's house surprising a lot of people along the way!  Take care and stay safe everyone, don't forget to let me know if you want to swap an ATC with me.
With love & God Bless,
Caro
xxx

12 comments:

Spyder said...

Thats one thing I've never had in my Kitchen, a dinosaur!... a dragons head, yes...but not a dinisaur! Love the pictures....even though they do make me cold! and your pages are brilliant! Wish I had the time and patience! Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #5
Saw this on bloglovin' but couldn't see a link on WOYWW.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The dinosaur pic made me hoot! It’s the bobbly way they move when walking…simple pleasures eh?! I’m super impressed that you’re ATC making, inspiration has definitely not struck me yet. But when it does, I’d very much like to swap with you!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Neet said...

Alex should be careful, I hear dinosaur burgers are quite tasty.
Lovely photos of where you go and with Alex
Equally lovely collages, I do like the one reading. Sorry, cannot help with the mermaid, I am sure someone will spot her and know where she came from but she is rather lovely and it is a beautiful card. Blessings Neet xx 2

Tracy said...

I`m smiling as I type, I bey Alex did more than surprise a few folks lol, love it! Gorgeous photos and woohooo on finishing your collages ... beautiful card for your friend, love the mermaid. Wishing you and your family all good things, love and hugs Tracy #8 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Caro, before I forget, I would love to swap ATCs with you. I absolutely love the dinosaur suit, I bet that was a great laugh seeing Alex walking around in that. I am just a bit confused why he's wearing it? Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x11x

Helen said...

I haven't even thought about atcs for the swap yet - at this rate it will be just one for my partner! there is certainly beautiful scenery near you. Helen #1

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Caro, thanks for the tips from your GP friend. I’ve sent a query about the Cetirizine to my GP to check for compatibility with my other meds. I love your mermaid card and the dinosaur was awesome!
Take care
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13

Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Caro, a dinosaur in the kitchen is scary! I bet Alex did get some interesting reactions from people when he went out in that costume. Love your mermaid card and the collages. It took me as long to finish my December album too - sometimes life gets in the way. Have a lovely week. Hugs, Elizabeth x#9

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Anyone in a dino costume makes me chuckle. I would love to swap an ATC with you. All I need to do now is find my missing crafty mojo! I recognise that mermaid image, but obviously I can’t remember where from. Ali x. #16

Lillianb said...

Great cards. love the mermaid. Still enjoying your swims. lovely pictures,

Take care and stay safe

Lilian #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Love to swap with you Caro.
Enjoyed reading your blog today- lots to read and I loved the final pics of Alex!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #15

Twiglet said...

Lovely photos of you both and the T Rex had me giggling - well done Alex!! I love your challenge collages - I don't know how you find the time and the creativity. I am a bit late getting round to my WOYWW desks. Happy to swap ATCs when the time comes. xx Jo