Friday 6 June 2014

Waterslide smiles!

It is Friday and time for Annie's smiles to get us ready for the weekend. My smiles come from the wonderful sunny day we spent with my in-laws last weekend.  The weather was so nice we ate outside and then set up the waterslide for Alex and his cousins. As you can see he had a wonderful time,
sliding again
and again and again and again...
It looked so much fun that I had to have a go although I was somewhat hampered by a lack of a change of clothes!  I hope these pictures have made you smile with us.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love
Caro
x

7 comments:

Annie said...

Wet wet wet :-) that looks like fun :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Chrysalis said...

What a great family fun time! Have a lovely weekend. Chris # 2 xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Does Alex ever have a day when he isn't doing something exciting? This is the most spoiled child ever. You are also the most attentive mother, too. Love how much this kid smiles ALL the time.

Thanks for the lovely comment about your grandfather. It's always so nice to read personal information like you shared. It also makes me appreciate history all the more.

Have a lovely Friday and D-Day.

Virginia said...

Oh yes - they are fabulous pictures - definitely!

mamapez5 said...

That looks lots of fun! I'm glad you had enough sun to enjoy it. Kate x

JoZart Designs said...

That certainly made me smile. It looks such fun and I'd love to get one for the Summer visits of my grandees. Can you let me know the best place to buy one, please?
Jo x

Elizabeth said...

Now, that looks like fun, especially on a hot day like the ones we've been enjoying recently. Elizabeth xx