Saturday 8 November 2008

Kaboodle Doodle challenge!

I will fill you in on our weekend tomorrow as usual, but in the meantime Sally has got me back into challenges again. The idea behind doing these is to challenge myself to try things I wouldn't normally do. Well today I did the Kaboodle doodle challenge which was entitled 'Christmas brights' . The aim is to use colours that you wouldn't normally on a Christmas card. I have to say I found this very hard and I hope that this is bright enough to qualify! More tomorrow.
Love,
Caro
x

4 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Oh what a lovely card. Very bright. Thank you for joining the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge this week. Kim

Jo Nevill said...

Great card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Yes, looks nice and bright - well done!

xxxxxxxxx

Claire said...

Great card, really bright abd colourful.

Claire