Wednesday 6 May 2009

Computer crisis

It is so frustrating but my laptop keyboard is broken. The enter key has fallen off and it is not possible to put it back as part of the fixing is broken, so the laptop has to go back to the manufacturer. This has meant that I have been frantically backing everything up and will need to use another computer in the meantime...my very old, slow laptop that hasn't got office on it, so I now have to get that loaded on before I can move everything across and it is taking hours. In the meantime Alex has been great fun and we have had lots of lovely games of tickle and rough and tumble with huge amounts of giggles.
Crafting wise I have made one card following this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch. I used K&Co papers and a Penny Black stickeroo. I can't decide if I like this one or not so any comments are welcome. Must dash and sort out my computer. Have a good week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

1 comment:

LazyKay said...

Hope you get your machine back quickly - it's so frustrating when we're used to having these things to hand to communicate with the blogging community.

Love that card - beautiful image.

xxxxxxxx