Friday 23 November 2007

Night time antics!

OK, so I wont bore you with work...it happened, I got through it and I came home on time. Yipee. All I can say is thank goodness it is the weekend as I am so in need of a break! What I did want to tell you about was our little monster, aka Alex, who after being really very still in his cot has started moving around so much that he got himself to the foot of the cot and underneath his changing board and then yelled in the middle of the night because he was stuck. Needless to say we aren't going to be able to keep the changing board on there any longer and are going to have to rethink the room a little bit as it is too small for the changing mat to live on the floor. Our little boy is growing and developing. We had another lovely evening together tonight with him chattering away to me and playing well. He also sat on my lap for a happy 10 minutes while I sorted the post and watched him screw up a scrap piece of paper. He got most upset when I tried to remove it from him so I could go and give him his bath.
I haven't done any crafting today, after Alex goes to bed we are going to spend the evening together watching a movie and eating nice food. I hope to do some crafting over this weekend, maybe even finish the 80 Christmas cards that I have worked out we need. I did however receive some fun crafty post. This ATC is by Angela Clerehugh who has called her stitched creation 'Splat' and it is so much fun...I just love the googly eyes! More soon,
Love,
Caro
x

No comments: